Thursday, June 13, 2019

THE AUTHOR AND TECHNOLOGY


Hello! Let me introduce my self first, my name is Ainur Rochmah and my nickname is Ain. I am from Wedoro, Waru, Sidoarjo. In fact, my village is known as the sandal village. Because there are many home industries for slipper makers and most of the residents work as slipper makers. My educatiomal backgrounds are MINU Wedoro, MTs Darul Ulum Waru and MA Darul Ulum Waru. I have taught and become a religious teacher or we call it "Mengaji" from 2 junior high school until now. However, I have also been a 6 elementary school tutor in 2016.

I havd an experience that I haven't forgottten so far about technology or computer. In Elementary school, I got to know the computer for the first time. At that time, when my friends were adept at playing it, i could only turn on, turn off the computer and only use computer with the teacher's direction. But in junior high school I began be able and understand that computers greatly facilitate our work in the world of education. And now, I take CALL courses. I really hope to get so much knowledge here, because we know technology is very much needed in the future, future generations will be far more techologically literate. So, we as future teachers also need to be more familiar with technology as a facility that will facilitate us to teach and understand our students. That's all from me, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment